[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:32px|text_align:center|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Client Account
- Click on create a client profile
- Input all your information and then click on Complete Your Profile
- Verify your email address and within 24 hours you will be approved.
- Once your account is approved, you can now begin to book appointments with the providers on the platform.
- Profile: From this menu you can see, edit profile, Change profile picture, Change cover
- Messages: From this menu you can see all messages that you received. You can send
messages to service provider whose appointments you have booked.
- My Appointments: From this menu you can see all the appointments that you have booked.
Settings: From this setting menu you can change your password only.
How to Book an Appointment
- Log onto your Stylisthomes account
- Search for a provider near you
- Click on view availability
- Choose the day and time you wish and choose the service you want
- Input your payment information
- You will receive a confirmation email and a reminder on the day of your appointment
[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Business Providers”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Profile: From this menu you can:
(a) View Profile fields information
(b) Edit Profile
Change Profile Photo
b, Change Cover Photo
- Reviews: From this menu you can see complete reviews that were submitted by your clients on
- Message: From this menu you can view all your messages, you can see send messages.
- Appointment: From this menu you can see all appointment that booked by end user.
So it can see appointment as a provider.
- Settings: From this menu you can complete the settings of your business.
(a) General Setting: You can change password.
- (b) Service Price: You can add/ Remove service from the list. You can set your own service
(c) Working Hours: You can set your working hours and break hours.
(d) Exceptional working days: From here you can set exceptional working days. For example if the
provider would like to not have any clients on holiday or on any working day, you can input the day.
(e) Stripe Connect: From this sub menu you can connect your account with our system to
receive your weekly payments.
- Media: From this menu you can showcase all your works that will be shown on your profile
after approval from the administrator.
- Manage User: From this menu service provider can see complete list of users who
booked appointments with them. You can see their date of birth, Total appointments booked,
Amount spent and type of service requested.
- Reports: From this menu you can see complete reporst of your appointments. You will
have the option to export reports in different formats like pdf, print, csv, excel, copy.